BRIDGEi2i is focused on helping businesses achieve accelerated outcomes harnessing the power of data. BRIDGEi2i enables companies to BRIDGE the gap between INFORMATION, INSIGHT and IMPACT in their journey to institutionalize data driven decisions across the enterprise. The leadership team of BRIDGEi2i are among the leaders in the analytics industry and each of them have a decade plus experience in the field. They bring significant expertise in building, managing and delivering analytic value for customers having established large analytics shared services and third party consulting capabilities.
We are head-quartered in Bangalore, India's Silicon Valley, leveraging the ecosystem of analytics talent, technology development and innovation based on academic research. The team at BRIDGEi2i has intimate knowledge of the analytics market and vast knowledge of analytics applications across industries as diverse as financial services, technology, healthcare, retail, consumer packaged goods, insurance, manufacturing and telecom.
We are looking for talented individuals, interested to be a part of the BRIDGEi2i journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.
Typical role expectations are:
- Understand business requirements to translate business problems into analytics problems and construct analysis road-map based on the business context
- Manage large volumes of structured and unstructured data, extract & clean data to make it amenable for analysis
- Analyse big data using statistics, econometrics, mathematics, operations research, and text mining techniques
- Develop good visualization to communicate business insights from analysis and make actionable recommendations
- Help deploy analytics solutions and enable tracking of business outcomes to measure return on investment
- Keep up with cutting edge analytics techniques and tools in the continuously evolving area of decision science